Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 11 of 13 (138 Views)

Re: Incorrect Serial Number

11-02-2012 03:24 PM in reply to: r.hughes12

Hello Rosemary and welcome to the forums!

The steps that you had previously described (choose version, language, operation system, and browser download) are those needed to initiate the download process from within the Education Community. Where you able to download the software by clicking on the browser download button?

Once downloaded, opening the .dmg (Mac) will start the installation process at which point you will either be able to input the licensing information of install as a trial.

How to Install Autodesk Software on a Single Computer - LINK

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Philip Schmelzer
roni-meckawy
Message 12 of 13 (108 Views)

11-07-2012 11:04 AM in reply to: michael.anderson.74

i have the same problem ... !!

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 13 of 13 (104 Views)

11-07-2012 11:52 AM in reply to: roni-meckawy

Hi Rowan,

In this instance you will need an activation code to manually override the system, of which I'd be happy to generate for you. Please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the corresponding request code and serial number.

Please note that for future reference you can also receive an activation code directly from our Registration and Activation team by clicking here.

Philip Schmelzer
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.