Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect serial Number autocad 2009

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mrnico
2725 Views, 4 Replies

incorrect serial Number autocad 2009

Hello, I am trying to install the version of AutoCAD 2009, I have all original box with the serial number, but when I try to activate the software tells me this wrong.

I have tried every way possible and it never works.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: mrnico

AutoCAD 2009 has been retired. If your product was upgraded, cross-graded, or under Subscription or has had its Subscription expire, then your 2009 lease is no longer valid.  You might want to check the status of this license with your Reseller. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
philip.s

mrnico,

Please also feel free to contact our Registration and Activation group to check the validity of your license / serial number.

Message 4 of 5
mrnico
in reply to: TravisNave

my problem is that I have only 2 original software licenses without more information.
Why is this so complicated recording software? should be simple

I hope you can help me to install

Message 5 of 5
philip.s

Hi mrnico,

After checking the license listed in your support case, it appears that it was inactivated for legal purposes. If you feel that you are rightfully entitled to it, please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with some sort of binding ownership documentation or proof of purchase.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report