Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact and managing a domain change?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
guyh
201 Views, 1 Reply

Impact and managing a domain change?

We as a company will be moving domain soon and for a very short period the users will change domain whilst using their existing machine (Windows XP).  They will then be given a new machine which will be built on Windows 7.  The users have full admin rights on their machines.  What if any impact will there be or what should I consider in order to manage this short period where they are in the new domain on their existing PC?

Thanks.

Guy

AutoCADM 2011 SP2
Inventor Pro 2011 SP2
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: guyh

Changing domains does often cause weird behavior that you can't always be ready for.  However, you shouldn't have much problems since it won't affect your licensing.  At worst, I'd expect rights issues between resources. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report