Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've lost my order number

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
AOgunje
1113 Views, 4 Replies

I've lost my order number

Hello

I use gmail and somehow it has deleted the order information I saved. I ordered Sketchbook Pro a few months ago and having reset my computer it uninstalled. I'm now looking to redownload it but, I can't without my order number (a terrible flaw, you should be able to find your information with your email address too).

Is there for me to get my order number so that I can redownload my software? There's no way that I'm going to accept losing access to something I paid a lot for.

email: asiko.ogunje@gmail.com

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: AOgunje

Hi Did you get this solved? I would like to know how I can do the same.

Message 3 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community..

I would contact (chat with) an Autodesk agent >>here<< and they should be able to assist you.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 5
natasha.l
in reply to: AOgunje

Hello @AOgunje,

You can go here: Lookup Your Order and navigate to click here to find it with your email & credit card information. 

your_order_.png

Please let us know if you were able to resolve the issue. 

Message 5 of 5
BaileyWarren
in reply to: natasha.l

Hi,

Did anyone get this solved?

The 'Lookup your order' page isn't helpful due to you needing your order number to access it. The original question was someone who DOESNT have their order number and is needing a way of getting it.

Im in the same position as the original poster, can anyone assist please?

Thanks in advance

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report