Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I try to Re-install Inventor 2015, but I can't

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
666 Views, 5 Replies

I try to Re-install Inventor 2015, but I can't

I had Inventor 2015 Professional installed on my computer, student version. Everything worked fine but I lacked space and de-installed it.

I am now trying to reinstall it, but there is some kind of red icon in front of the Invenstor 2015 Pro when I try to re-install.

How shall I solve thios problem?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

What does the red icon state when you hover over it with your mouse?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi,

It said "You must first uninstall Eco Materials Advisor for Autodesk Inventor 2015".

Fair enough. Shall try to re-install again.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Still unable to install.

Installation complete. SOme products failed to install.

Audodesk Inventor 2015

Autodesk Revit Interoperability for Inventor 2015, and

Autodesk Inventor Content Library

Installation log file attached.

Message 5 of 6
TravisNave

Install	Autodesk® Inventor® 2015	Failed	Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

I did as You suggested. Initially I got a blue screen, but after some attempts it finally worked.

Thanks for the support!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report