Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have lost the box for my AutoCad lt 2007.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ChrisDickhut
290 Views, 3 Replies

i have lost the box for my AutoCad lt 2007.

Hello, I purchased AutoCad Lt 2007 new 7 years ago. I have since lost the box for the software, I still have the disk. The computer that I was using to run AutoCad is now fried, I purchased another computer and I cannot register the software on my new computer because, I do not have the serial number. How can I load it onto my new computer? I cannot afford to purchase a new copy.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: ChrisDickhut

Hi Chris!

I was unable to find any licenses associated with your registered email address and as such would recommend filling out the following License Report Form.

Without knowing the specifics to the new computer, you probably also want to keep in mind the system requirements for AutoCAD LT 2007, as it is not supported to run on Windows 7 or 8.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information!

Message 3 of 4
ChrisDickhut
in reply to: philip.s

I have my lisence registered under a different email address. I believe that I registered it under chrisjenfa@msn.com.

Message 4 of 4
ChrisDickhut
in reply to: ChrisDickhut

AutoCad Lt 2007 will run on Windows 7 but not Windows 8.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report