Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't run Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012 here, what should I do?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
442 Views, 2 Replies

I can't run Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012 here, what should I do?

Hi, I'd installed "Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012" from Autodesk site when I was looking for Algor. I signed in and taked a Serial Number and a Product Key.

After some days, the softwares isn't running. It was reinstalled, but this message keeps be shown:

The first time, this: "You are attempting to run a version of Autodesk Simulation other than the one last registered on this system(). Only one version can be registered at a time.
To use this version, you must first exit all other copies of Autodesk Algor Simulation"

And then: "You are attempting to run a version of Autodesk Simulation other than the one last registered on this system(). Only one version can be registered at a time.
Would you like to try to register this version now?"

I cliked yes, but:

"Registering this version of Autodesk Simulation
Please wait"

"want to allow the program to then make changes to this computer?
Program Name: Registry Editor
supplier checked: Microsoft Windows"
(Yes, 6 times)

"Unexpected error; quitting" (OK, 4 times)

Finally:
"Autodesk Simulation is not registerd correctly. Please use the Add/Remove Programs option in the Control Panel to repair the installation"

Once, it oppened, but I could not open the tutorial. When I looked for help, it showed:

"To Activate Autodesk Simulation 2012:
    Start Autodesk Simulation and select the Activate button.
    Log in using your Autodesk User ID account. If you do not have an account, you can create one".

But I couldn't find the "Activate button".

So, how can I use the software?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks, I've found the solution in a Help pdf, this is how to find the activation button: help/about/product information/activate.

I think it's ok now.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

No, it doesn't work. Unfortunately the problem remains.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report