Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't install Sketchbook Pro on my Mac

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
thebritishgirl
2891 Views, 4 Replies

I can't install Sketchbook Pro on my Mac

I just purchased the latest version of Sketchbook Pro for my Mac from Autodesk.

I had a free (student) version of sketchbook pro from about 2 years ago that was on my mac, and if I try to open it, there is an option to enter my serial number. I entered the number from the new version that I just purchased, and the 'okay' button just won't light up. 

I have also tried downloading the installer. A screen comes up that says "save as..." and wants me to save it. Every place I try to save it, it says to try and save again to another location. 

I don't know what else to do!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Ashley,

Please try downloading the software again from our Virtual Agent and make sure you are downloading the correct version based on the Serial # you purchased.

If you're still having issues, please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 5

I can't get my Sketchbook Pro yearly membership to accept the email address it insists I use and it keeps defaulting my MAYA 2015 usernmae and password on your site which of course only has Maya.

Ever since you made Sketchbook Pro availabel across devices it has been a nightmare. I am tempted to ask Amex to make a formal complaint and ask for my money back. 

Your official site offers no clear way to contact Autodek for support. Simply the worst company to do business with. 

Message 4 of 5
jon61266
in reply to: oxenburgh2011

@oxenburgh2011 wrote:

I can't get my Sketchbook Pro yearly membership to accept the email address it insists I use and it keeps defaulting my MAYA 2015 usernmae and password on your site which of course only has Maya.

Ever since you made Sketchbook Pro availabel across devices it has been a nightmare. I am tempted to ask Amex to make a formal complaint and ask for my money back. 

Your official site offers no clear way to contact Autodek for support. Simply the worst company to do business with. 

In my case, I updated from Sketchbook 6 to Pro 7 licensed but after updating from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 SN and KN is asked again, but I cannot find it in my gmail and my account information does not show it even with my purchase number.

I also disagree with the absence of contact through a simple support e-mail as in any simple company.

Message 5 of 5
alanwade50
in reply to: thebritishgirl

I bought the disc version of Sketchbook Pro 2011 a few years ago, and I've been using it  and it was fine. Now, recently it won't let me   get in, or at least, it keeps trying to get me to subscribe. Ive uninstalled and trying to reinstall the disk, but having problems.  any help?

Allen

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report