Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am not able to activate autocad 2010

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
david0907
2123 Views, 3 Replies

i am not able to activate autocad 2010

the web site says there are not any serial numbers available for over 1 month. when i click the activate button after opening autocad all i get is a plain white screen. what can i do to get this software activated so i can use it

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: david0907

AutoCAD 2010 is not the latest release, fyi.

For more information on this known Autodesk Support Knowledge Base article concerning the blank activation screen, please follow this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

If you are unable to resolve your issue, please submit your request to the Education Community Support Team:

http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=problem_form

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
steelmountain
in reply to: TravisNave

I have the same problem, but with a product that I have been using before, and then suddenly I got that message. I tried to do what they recommended in the link you posted, but I couldn't manage to make it work. More tips?

Message 4 of 4
jyosiv
in reply to: david0907

I have the same problem, both with 2010 and 2011. 

AUTOCAD and Revit. 

I tried everything, and am unable to make it work, and dont know what to do now. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report