Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HULA companion serial number question

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
RONADAY8524
603 Views, 3 Replies

HULA companion serial number question

Do we use the license transfer utility to export an HULA companion serial number license when upgrading a computer system? Is the license treated like any other in this respect? 

An employee is upgrading her computer system, and we want to make sure that the process is done correctly.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: RONADAY8524

Yes, you should be able to export the license to the new computer without any problem. If you do have issues, you can likely reactivate it with the help of the Autodesk activations department. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
RONADAY8524
in reply to: TravisNave

Unfortunately, this didnt seem to work. I get a "Failed Export", then when I retry it, it gives me a "you can only export it once" type error (im paraphrasing).

The original export didnt work in the first place, and when I fire up the LTU it says "export the license" like it's ready to go.

Help??

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: RONADAY8524

Forget the LTU then.  Just reactivate the new license.  This is typically why I never recommend using the LTU... it never works. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report