Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Upgrade Your Autodesk Product from the Subscription Center

37 REPLIES 37
Message 1 of 38
camilo.lemos
3835 Views, 37 Replies

How To Upgrade Your Autodesk Product from the Subscription Center

It’s that time of the year again! The 2014 versions of most Autodesk software have just been released.

But before you dive in and test all those shiny new features, your AutodeskHelp Crew is here to guide you through the steps you will need to follow to have your new product upgrade up and running.

From logging in to the Subscription Center to downloading, installing and activating your product, our brand new step-by-step guide will ensure that you have a quick and seamless transition from your 2013 to the new 2014 Autodesk software.

Your feedback is very important. So, let us know via this thread if the guide was helpful or if you feel some improvement is needed. When giving us feedback, make sure you mention what part of our guide you used and how it was (or wasn't) helpful.

Click here for our step-by-step guide.

Thank you and enjoy your 2014 products!

Camilo Lemos

37 REPLIES 37
Message 21 of 38
walker.troy
in reply to: philip.s

hi, i purchased a suite and completed registering today; however, i also have a blank subscription download page (like seen in first post 2nd image).

how long am i required to wait before i am able to download the softwares?

thanks!

Message 22 of 38
philip.s
in reply to: walker.troy

My apologies for the inconvenience Troy.

I'm currently looking into this issue and will verify once it's resolved. In the mean time, I'll send you a Private Message (envelope next to your profile name once logged) in with the relevant download links so that you can get up and running.

Message 23 of 38
walker.troy

Thank you Philip for correcting the situation.. everything appears to be working well...

have a great weekend!

-Troy

Message 24 of 38
philip.s
in reply to: walker.troy

My pleasure Troy and hope you have a great one as well!

Message 25 of 38
stefan.borkens

Hello all.

I have the same problem with the download center. I have a blank screen and no chance to download the Inventor 2014 Pro. The same situation for the Firefox and IE. I am also not able to start a support request because I cannot choose the requested boxes.

Thanks for help!

Stefan

Message 26 of 38

Hi Stefan,

I'm looking into this issue with our Subscription team and will let you know as soon as we have a resolution. Meanwhile, you can download the Inventor Professional trial from here and activate it using your 2014 serial number. 

We will need to reset your password to troubleshoot this issue, so you may not have full access to the Subscription Center for a short while.

Thank you for your patience while we look into this issue.

Camilo Lemos

Message 27 of 38

Hi Stefan, 

Your downloads have now been made visible in the Subscription Center!

I have sent you a new password (which you can change on your next login by clicking on the My Profile button) to you via Private Message - to access your Private Messages, click on the envelope by your screenname at the top of your screen).

Let me know if you need any more help:)

Camilo Lemos

Message 28 of 38
alessandro_izzo

hi,

i have the same problem downloading the building design suite standard 2014..while I try to download the software by the browser it give me 3,53 GB and if i try to install it the installer give an error becose some file are missing, I've also tryed to install it by the site or using the Download manager but notting appened and the windows still looking for running the software for ours whitout any solutions.

Any ideas?

Message 29 of 38
philip.s
in reply to: alessandro_izzo

Hello Alessandro!

What browser are you using? Can you please ensure that you're accepting / saving all download prompts, pop-ups are enabled, or utilize a different browser to combat the issue?

Message 30 of 38

Spoiler
yes...probably was a browser problem...I've tried at home whit chrome and it works well...sorry for the answer 🙂
Spoiler
have a great day
Spoiler
Alex

Message 31 of 38

JUST 

Message 32 of 38

WHY

Message 33 of 38
jweidenbach
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hello,

I've got Maya 2013 with a one year subscription, but ever since I registered it, the subscription center just comes up blank.  I'm attaching a screenshot.  It looks like there is a problem in the account, as I get the same result regardless of browser/computer.  I've tried Chrome (my usual), Firefox, and IE.

Now, I'm trying to upgrade to Maya 2014, and can't find a way to do it.  Any help would be appreciated 🙂

Thanks,

Joe

Message 34 of 38
celine.manca
in reply to: jweidenbach

Hi Joe,

Can you send me a private message with your Maya 2014 serial number? (click on my name and then on "send private message")

I would like to check your Subscription Center account

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 35 of 38
jweidenbach
in reply to: celine.manca

Hi Celine!

I sent it. Let me know if you find anything!

Thanks,

Joe

Message 36 of 38
art_turner

do i understand you correctly, I have LMTOOLS 11.10.0.0 running on Windows Server 2003 R2 running autocad 2013 suites and i do NOT have to change the LMTOOLS version for autocad 2014 suites? just start and stop the service and read a new license file?

in case that is not true and i need to install NLM11.11_IPV4_win32.exe, I can rename the directory after install, do not have to uninstall the existing 2013 directory (just rename). correct? just trying to make the changeover swift after hours and be able to go back to old directory, just in case.

Message 37 of 38

My company has upgraded to PDS 2014 from PDS 2013, Autodest has sent me the license Certificate but when i log on to the subscription center it says my subscription has been disabled?

Message 38 of 38

Hi Marten, everything appears to look fine on our end. Is it possible that you have multiple accounts / were using a different email address? Can you send me your login credentials via Private Message (or permission to reset) so that I can verify?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report