Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlock a network seat?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
LisaDrago
223 Views, 3 Replies

How to unlock a network seat?

Hello - I have a client that has 2 network seats... 1 for AutoCAD and 1 for BDSP -

LM Tools says the 1 BDSP is in use. No one has it open. I had them check both computers that has it installed... No one has borrowed it.

I had them open software on their computers to use the licenses... And showed all license being used - then I had them get out of everything - and it still says the 1 BDSP license is being used...

How can we get it to return the license?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: LisaDrago

try to stop/start the license manager

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
LisaDrago
in reply to: DarrenP

Well - that did it!

They have access to all their seats and are working..

Thanks!

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: LisaDrago

The easiest ones are often the best.

If this continues to be a problem, consider using the TIMEOUTALL option in an adsfklex.opt file.  That should automatically release a stuck license. 

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report