Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off Desktop Analytics Program for Autodesk 2015 applications?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
msharif
2099 Views, 4 Replies

How to turn off Desktop Analytics Program for Autodesk 2015 applications?

Hi All

I know there is a manual way to turn off DAP in the Autodesk 2015 applications but ...being a lage organisation with thousands of desktops this is not feasible. I am looking for a way to do this using either the administrative image/modifying the .ini file or a registry hack.

Looking forward to suggestions from the community.

Much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dembkod
in reply to: msharif
Message 3 of 5
msharif
in reply to: dembkod

Hi David

Thank you for your reply, I have been through both of these sites, I can automate disabling the CIP but have not found a way of automating the Desktop Analytics Program. Isn't there a registry hack or an application change in the deployment tool or a change in the .ini file which will remove it?

regards

MSharif

Message 4 of 5
zmarcos

I was able to accomplish this by editing the Default User registry. That being said, you can apply it via GPO.

For me, I do these tweaks when creating OS deployments with Autodesk software for SCCM.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\MC3]
"ADAOptIn"=dword:00000000

Message 5 of 5
drafting242

Turn off desktop analytics. Type desktopanalytics in the command line and deselect yes. Problem solved. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report