Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to register 2006 autocad on new notebook

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Lefty1austin
230 Views, 2 Replies

How to register 2006 autocad on new notebook

I have been trying to reload this software on a new notebook and can not get past the registration.

It was updated at some point and I can't find the  authorization code. The last notebook hard drive 

crashed and all software was lost.

I have the software and product codes and oringal code. its the update info that is stopping me.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
grace.liu
in reply to: Lefty1austin

Hi Lefty1austin,

Welcome to the Community!

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number, request code and your registration details (Eg, company name and address) , I will help to check and generate the new activation code manually. Or please contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 3 of 3
Lefty1austin
in reply to: Lefty1austin

The software stops when trying to authenticate and run.   The software was evidently upgraded at some point and my CD's and information does not match with the Autocad information on file.   I do not know how to upgrade the original CD version I have so it will accept it.  The old notebook has crashed and all information lost.

I am getting the run around from Autocad...same questions asked over and over with no resolution offered.  Has anyone run into this situation and how did you resolve it.   The lack of assistance is becoming frustrating.   Autocad does not seem to care because the product is from 2006.   I need this software to run as soon as possible.   Please help.

If there is another group that can assist, please advise.

Regards,

Lefty

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report