Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recover my serial number for autocad 2013?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
syamimifakri
2393 Views, 5 Replies

How to recover my serial number for autocad 2013?

My laptop already had autoCad2013. However, I sent to format my laptop and the software not installed but I could find its file in (D:). When I run the setup, as usually, I need to enter the serial number. How can I have the numbers if I'm not the one who installed the software? How can I recover the serial number from the existing file located in the (D:) file? I only can gained the product key through part number in MID01. Please assist me

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: syamimifakri

Hello Syamimi! Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

If you are searching for a serial number that belongs to your company but is not registered to you, you have a few options:

1. You may refer to the person that the license is registered to to request the serial number from them.

2. You may also contact our Licensing Assistance team directly to request a report of all of your company's licenses or for further serial number information. 

3. Lastly, you could send me your company's information via Private Message and I can help you locate the serial number as soon as I can.

If you have any other questions please respond to this post.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 6
Tebikei
in reply to: jessica.t

I happen to deleted my autocad 2012 file by accident, i wanted to know if i could recover this lost product by downloading it angain, if i could, then could you please be of any help and assist me, i still have the product key along with the serial number.

Thanks!
Message 4 of 6
nestly2
in reply to: Tebikei

Welcome to the Autodesk forums.

You can download AutoCAD2012 using the Autodesk Virtual Agent  (see link for instructions)

Message 5 of 6
mudimuta
in reply to: syamimifakri

Please  i request serial number for AutoCAD civil 3D 2013

Message 6 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: mudimuta

contact your reseller or You can try contacting Autodesk here: https://www.autodesk.com/support/contact-support?startHelpBranch=post-purchase/download-software

this forum is not place to request serial numbers

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report