Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 11 of 17 (66 Views)

Re: How to get student licenses?

05-29-2014 12:17 AM in reply to: mstrength3362

Michael,

Have you already registered for the EDU Site? Once you have your log in details, log into the site and download any available Products. After which, you will be provided a unique Serial Number. Only only Serial Number is provided per account for all Products regardless of the version. 

Hope this clarifies things. 

Joane Bonghanoy
mstrength3362
Message 12 of 17 (60 Views)

05-29-2014 07:27 PM in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Yes I have registered and activated my account; there are still no serial keys available for any program and no programs available for download.  My only option are the 30 day free trials.

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 13 of 17 (53 Views)

05-29-2014 10:24 PM in reply to: mstrength3362

Michael,

I took the liberty of resetting your password so I can log in and check your account. I was able to log in to the account and download Autodesk AutoCAD 2015. 

I will be emailing you the new password and the Serial Number generated. I attached some screenshots for reference but deleted the Serial # information as that willl be your unique Serial # for all Licenses that you will be downloading from the EDU Site. 

When you are on the Education Page, choose a Product, afterwhich you will then be asked to sign in. Once logged in, just fill out all the fields needed and a Serial Number should then be generated and you will see the Install Now or Download button. 

Joane Bonghanoy
RMITDAMIEN
Message 14 of 17 (45 Views)

05-30-2014 11:01 PM in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi Joane, 

wandering if you could help me on two points... 

the first, I use to be able to change my user ID on an old account, is it correct I can no longer do this? I would like to change my user ID for this account, but I am having trouble with your new interface. It appears only my email can be changed these days. 

the second was, cloud credits. As a teacher, i purchased an educational licence, recently purchasing BDS 2015. In an effort to prepare some renders for my class today, I realised that i only have 25 credits, but i thought this was unlimited for an educational account. Is there something i have to do to invoke this? My students have unlimited, and i assumed I would be entitled to the same privlage. If i don't have the same freedom, it sort of it makes it hard to prepare material and demonstrations relying on my own machine.

Any assistance you can provide on either or both would be much appreciated.  

vassili.wolnitzky
Message 15 of 17 (28 Views)

07-15-2014 09:49 PM in reply to: simona.golisciano

I have the same problem, please help me. My mail account is vassili.wolnitzky@usach.cl

johnlester.sangcal
Message 16 of 17 (11 Views)

09-12-2014 04:33 AM in reply to: camilo.lemos

me to i have a problem to my account like muheraz please help me. :smileysad:

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 17 of 17 (6 Views)

09-12-2014 04:59 AM in reply to: johnlester.sangcal

Hi @johnlester.sangcal , welcome to the Autodesk Community:smileyhappy:

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Camilo Lemos
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.