Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get activation code using my prouct key and serial no

27 REPLIES 27
Message 1 of 28
vnrvjiet
16999 Views, 27 Replies

how to get activation code using my prouct key and serial no

Sir,

We have registered autocad2010 32 bit already with autodesk ,but we are unable to get the activation code.

Please help us

Our product key 001B1

serial No:xxx-xxxxxxxx

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Tags (2)
27 REPLIES 27
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
in reply to: vnrvjiet

i have install autocad  in my pc  and plz give me serial number with activation code

Message 22 of 28
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Your account is not in our system yet. Have you purchased a license for your AutoCAD? Alternatively, if you are a student you can request a student license from our Education Community.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 23 of 28
nketiafred19

pls help me to get my activation code, my product key is 185B1
Message 24 of 28

@nketiafred19

This belongs to AutoCAD Arch 2010 version.  Why do you need such an old version of this product?  Did you purchase this about 7 to 8 years ago?  What activation issue are you having?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 25 of 28
raniprissila

I want you to help me generate activation code
my product key 001D1
Message 26 of 28
raniprissila

Acad 2012
Message 27 of 28

@raniprissila

Users can't generate activation codes.  They have to come from Autodesk..  Where did you get this retired/legacy version?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 28 of 28

Hello @raniprissila,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

As mentioned by @Mark.Lancaster, Activation Codes are delivered by Autodesk. If you have a valid serial number for AutoCAD 2012, please go to Contact Support - Activation & Registration, then ask AVA (our Virtual Agent) to help you generate an Activation Code. If AVA is unable to activate the software, it will automatically redirect you to the Registration & Activation team, either via Chat or Web. They should be able to help you activate your software manually, if you provide them with your Request Code.

Regards,

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report