Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control activation of multiple licenses?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
claudio.ruschel
367 Views, 2 Replies

How to control activation of multiple licenses?

I manage multiple Autodesk standalone software licenses in my company.

How can I control the activations that were performed?

We have subscription, but I found only the number of licenses that we bought.

It seems there´s no interface that shows the activations.

Thanks,

Claudio.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

There is no way to do it as far as I can tell.  You will have to ask Autodesk to look those up for you.  I can only see the last activation date per serial but not the number of times activated. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: claudio.ruschel

Hello Claudio,

There really is no UI that allows for the control of past or current activations. Our Licensing Assitance team can tell you know many activations have been preformed under a given license, however that necessarily isn't an indication of how many open activations exist as individuals commonly re-activate due to hard drive issues, computer upgrades, etc...

I'm not sure if this is feasible / the size of the company that you're managing, but to gain an accurate count of what  standalone licenses are being used in your company, you'd have to go around from machine to machine and take inventory.

Please accept as a solution if this fully answers your question, or reply with additional specifics as needed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report