Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how many pc can i intall ?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
3dsmaxthomas
519 Views, 5 Replies

how many pc can i intall ?

Hi,

I am newbie for 3ds. I am planning to buy 3ds max and i have 2 computer in office. Can i install into 2 pc with a single 3ds max software ? 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi 3dsmaxthomas:

For a standalone commercial license, you can install the product twice, one on your business machine and one on your home machine. You cannot use both machine at the same time. Please refer to our Software License Agreement.

I hope this clarifies.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 6

Hi,

How much is your network license ?

Message 4 of 6
camilo.lemos
in reply to: 3dsmaxthomas

Hi 3dsmaxthomas, 

Autodesk sells our network licenses via our authorized resellers. Please click here to contact one of our resellers directly for information on the prices of our licenses.

Thank you.

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 6
gasperd
in reply to: 3dsmaxthomas

I am investigating the purchase of a notebook/laptop without a CD/DVD drive to use as a home system.  I have a hard copy (CD) of Autocad LT 2013.  How can I load this software on the notebook/laptop?  Can I download it from Autodesk with my registered license?

Message 6 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: gasperd

You sure can Gasper!

The AutoCAD LT 2013 software is available for download from the trial page here. Simply input your serial number and product key during the installation and you'll be good to go.

If you encounter an activation issue, please feel free to contact our Registration and Activation team for direct assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report