Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many devices can I install Maya 2015 on?

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Cdaniels1987
1147 Views, 1 Reply

How many devices can I install Maya 2015 on?

So I am currently going through Animation Mentor which includes a student version of Maya, I currently have this installed on both my Mac and my PC, however I am picking up a Surface Pro 3 on the weekend, and I was thinking if I could install it on there also, I could then mess around with my assignments whilst I am on the move, at work etc.

So any ideas how many devices we can install on?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
DarrenP
in reply to: Cdaniels1987

from the student website

Can I install the product on more than one computer?

With respect to software downloaded by students, faculty members, competitors or team mentors from the Education Community site, in addition to the terms and conditions, and restrictions set forth in the applicable License Agreement, the following restriction also applies: You shall not install more than one copy of any release version of any Software product obtained on this site on more than one system at a time. 

For example, a faculty member has a desktop computer at home and a laptop computer she uses at work. That faculty member cannot install a copy of AutoCAD 2014 on both the desktop and laptop systems simultaneously. She can, however, install AutoCAD 2013 on the desktop system and AutoCAD 2014 on the laptop system simultaneously.

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report