Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get a working license file for my 2011 products?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
GREGBIALLAS5728
312 Views, 3 Replies

How do I get a working license file for my 2011 products?

In the five years that I've been handling the CAD management for my office I have yet to get a working license file on the first try or second and even on occasion the third try. Now that it works, I like the button to download the latest software so where's the button to download the license file that let's me actually use the new products? Do I really have to ask for a license file for each product and then paste them together myself? I already tried asking for a single file with everything in it and, on the second try, got a license file for Revit. What happened to the rest of my products?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Call Autodesk Activations at 1-800-551-1490. Give them all of your 2011 serial numbers and ask them to combine it into one single license file for you. They don't necessarily do a great job of it, but it'll get you what you need. One of these days I'll give them a lesson on how to do it properly. 😃

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4

I usually let my reseller handle this. They get the files and combine them for me.
Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4

Well said.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report