Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how desactivate licence on my old computer(error 10)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
MOLAC47
199 Views, 2 Replies

how desactivate licence on my old computer(error 10)

i've change computer and i reach the maximum number of activation on computer(error 10) and i want to desativate the licence on my old computer to put the licence in my new one.how i do that if i have NO ACCESS to my old one. sorry i'm french and i have a bad english 😛 thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: MOLAC47

You do not need to deactivate the old license.  You need to contact Autodesk in getting a manual activation code. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: MOLAC47

To add on to Travis's response, you can utilize the License Transfer Utility to move licenses from one computer to the next, however you need access to both computers. As you do not have access to the old computer, you would need to contact our our License Assistance Team for direct activation support.

To find self-service solutions or reach us via Chat for Activation and Licensing Help:
Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report