Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I fix this issue?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
768 Views, 7 Replies

How can I fix this issue?

When  I run the "part fill analysis" in Inventor , the window always pop up the following Message"mitsi.exe got a problem and need to be closed..", (see the picture,it is chinese), and the analysis can't be going. I have uninstalled AIP2011, and reinstalled it for two times, but it still didn't work. anyone met this issue before? if you can fix it, please tell me, thanks.

my OS is xp sp32151iD75C9B0B289313CB

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Have you installed some hotfix in Inventor ?

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

you mean the service package"Autocad inventor sp1.msp"? it has been installed. but it didn't work

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

No other hotfix like  Excel Parameter Hot fix and Mold flow Licensing Hot fix ?

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

yes, Franck, I have installed the "moldflow licensing hot fix",but it also didn't work.I think it is not the license issue, there maybe are something wrong between the OS and Inventor, cause mitsi.exe can not be run! of course, it is just my suppose. anyway, thanks for your suggestions. Franck.

Wiki Xue

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Have you also installed this hotfix  Excel Parameter Hot fix ?

If so do this :

1. Uninstall both the hotfixes.

2. Install the Mold flow hot fix first and then install the Excel hot fix to resolve this problem.

3. If the issue still continues, a repair install of Inventor 2011 could fix this problem.

If not try to repair Inventor.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Franck, actually, I have reinstalled AIP2011 for two times, also ,before I installed the software, all the antivirus have been disable.

at the first time, the Moldflow hot fix has been installed, and I tried to run 'part fill analysis', but it didn't work. then I installed the Excel hot fix,and the issue still being. 

before I installed AIP2011, I have reinstalled the OS, and the OS is Windows Xp Sp3, also all the updated have been installed. 

and now, I really don't know what to do. 

Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

the issue has been fixed. the reason maybe is the folder's long name. when the long name was changed to a short name, the issue fixed. I suppose that XP has the Char limited for the folder's name.
Anyway, thank you so much, Franck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report