Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
352 Views, 2 Replies

Home Use LIcense

Hi, I'm a Ubisoft Singapore employee and I've just received my Home Use Serial Number and Product Key for 3ds Max 2012 Singapore. But there are no links as to where I'm to download the software.

Please assist.

bestRegards

Danny

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Danny and welcome to our community!

I've created a temporary download link for you for 3ds Max 2012. Note that this link will expire in 48 hours so use it asap:)

3ds Max 2012 - English - 32 & 64 bits

For future reference, you can download 3ds Max 2012 from your Subscription Center account by following the steps in this link.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you and if this post completely answers your question and solves your issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" to help your fellow community members to find this answer too.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hey thanks. The email I got from Autodesk didn't include any instructions on how to use the Serial Number or product key. I tried registering the serial number but when prompted for a product code, the product key wasn't accepted. Kinda hit a roadblock there so I tried the forums. Thanks for the help. 🙂 bestRegards Danny

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report