Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
msdinc
402 Views, 2 Replies

Home Use License

I am trying to go the "Request Home Use" option under Contract Administration and keep getting "Error 500-Internal Server Error" and it won't go to the web page. Is this an issue on the Autodesk end or mine? I was using a temp password I got from Autodesk because of some network issues we were having. I don't know why the rep didn't mention the Request Home Use then instead of having me use a temp license? I brought the laptop home this weekend to get some work done for a meeting tomorrow (Monday) morning and now the temp license is expired. I would borrow the license from our server at work but for some reason the laptop won't access the license file from te server, which is the original reason for the temp license. I can access all the files on the server that I usually access but it just won't read the license file for some reason. Not sure if it's related but have problems with Outlook as well.

I'm sure I probably won't be getting an answer on a Sunday morning but need to get something done before a 9am meeting tomorrow so I was hoping these things get answered even after business hours. I don't have access to my work email from home so I will just check back here periodically for a response. Thanks in advance for any help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
avto
in reply to: msdinc

For home use license request, please contact The Autodesk Registration and Authorization office (Mon-Fri) phone: 1-800-551-1490.

Regards,

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: msdinc

Hi Tony,

There was an issue with the Subscription Center that has since been resolved. Can you please clear your cache / temporary internet files and try to access the Home Use Request license again?

If you're receiving the same error, please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your login credentials so that I can investigate accordingly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report