Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home and work subscription licenses on different platforms

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
joeldberry
296 Views, 3 Replies

Home and work subscription licenses on different platforms

Hello,

I have both Mudbox and Maya 2011 on subscription. I own the licenses. At home I have a Mac (OSX) where I do most of my work. This is my MAIN machine. At work I have a Windows Vista 64 Home Premium machine, where I "dabble" in 3D throughout the day.

My main license for the subscription is on my Mac. This is MY PERSONAL COMMERCIAL license. However, I would like to install the "home" license at work, which I understand that you are permitted to do under the subscription license plan.

My question is this: can I install the second license at work on Windows if my main subscription license is for Mac? If so, what are the procedures for getting the second serial number, or do I just use the primary serial number "again"?

Thanks,

jdb
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: joeldberry

You simply reactivate again with your serial number. Shouldn't be a problem.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
joeldberry

Cool.

If I get a new PC at work later this year, do I just "return" the activation to the server fro the Windows machine at work like I normally would on my Mac? Then "reactivate" it on the new work PC?

Thanks!

jdb
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

There is an online license transfer utility that you can use if and when you get to that point.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report