Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP purchase and install DAY 7 and counting

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Elle01
435 Views, 9 Replies

HELP purchase and install DAY 7 and counting

Hi forum,

I've been trying to buy Mudbox 2014 and continue working in it for last 7 days because  of a technical error on part of Autodesk - I would like to know if anyone can help me to actually get this working.

Do I need to make a new account for a subscription?

Or is this an error on part of Autodesk and it should be updated in my alaredy exisiting account?

Help appreciated

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
DarrenP
in reply to: Elle01

@Elle01 wrote:

Or is this an error on part of Autodesk and it should be updated in my alaredy exisiting account?

Help appreciated

whats the error?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 10
Elle01
in reply to: DarrenP

ok the problem is this:

I have paid for the upgrade 2 days ago I have paid for the subscription - I have received confirmation email from Autodesk with the serial code and a product code saying it has been processed.

When I log in to my already existing account (I did not previously have a subscription account) there is no Mudbox 2014

there is no subscription there.

The email says I will receive a welcome kit but nothing has arrived. The email says my subscription includes web support but there is zero info on this.

Basically I've been trying to find out how on earth to activate my software and the new service.

Can anyone help?

Message 4 of 10
DarrenP

who did you buy this from?

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 10
Elle01
in reply to: DarrenP

From Novedge

Message 6 of 10
DarrenP

you may want to contact them and find out whats going on with your order

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 7 of 10
Elle01

I'm wondering now if it takes even more time to get the welcome kit- even though I did receive the Autodesk processed email. It seems strange to me that my products wouldn't be in my account after 2 days. So far Autodesk have just proven to me their absolute zero commitment to customer service.

It was because of their website error in the first place that went to 3rd party vendor.

Message 8 of 10
Elle01

anyway thanks for responding- I have to wait yet another day because the Autodesk guy is out of the office so wont get any help from 3rd party until tomorrow. 

Message 9 of 10
DarrenP

try contacting autodesk

https://store.autodesk.com/store?Action=DisplayContactFormPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=adskus&T...

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 10 of 10
philip.s

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience Elizabeth.

I was able to find a seat of Mudbox 2014 registered to you (upgraded from Mudbox 2011) however it looks like the email address might be outdated. I'll send you the details shortly via Private message, and in the mean time you can download the software from the Mudbox trial page and activate with your license info.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report