Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on licensing for multiple Autodesk products

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
ILT_HCHFE
398 Views, 3 Replies

Help on licensing for multiple Autodesk products

Hi, Hope someone can help,

We have (Educational) versions of Autocad 2014 in use and we now need to install the following Autodesk products alongside Autocad 2014:

Autocad 2015,
3ds Max Design 2015,
Alias Design 2015,
Showcase 2015  
Mudbox 2015

The existing licensing setup is via a Flexnet server which has been upgraded to the NLM 11.12, but when we run the "Autocad 2015" we get the (License invalid 0,0,0) error message.

All the 2015 software was setup for a distributed deployment with all relevant serial keys and license server name, we can ping the server via IP address and host name ok so I am assuming it cant find a license file on the server for the these products ?

The license file in the C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2014\LICPATH.LIC is correctly formatted ie:
SERVER license-server 000000000000
USE_SERVER

In laymans terms am i missing something where i have to enter license files for each 2015 product on the flexnet server or is there a license file we can download which covers all products so to speak ??  (Including the existing AutoCad 2014 licenses)

Hope someone can point me in the right direction as i seem to be going round in circles.

Many Thanks in advance...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: ILT_HCHFE

I suspect that your adskflex.exe version did not successfully update to 11.12.  Check that in the status enquiry.  It should tell you.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
ILT_HCHFE
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks, I'll take a look.

I was also informed we should have combined our licenses as our current one only covers the 2014 version of autocad so the 2015 clients have no licenses to check out.

Thanks for the help.

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: ILT_HCHFE

Excellent!  Glad you are on the right track.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report