Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Needed At Student Download Centre Please!

39 REPLIES 39
Message 1 of 40
Gargettalex
3949 Views, 39 Replies

Help Needed At Student Download Centre Please!

Hello there, I understand a few other people have posted on the forums regarding this problem, although personally I cant seem to find a specific answer/ download link to Autodesk Mudbox.

I have just written out an email to send to the support center, only to find I could not send it, I have posted it below as I believe it points out my problem clearly.

I am trying to download a copy of Autodesk Mudbox for Mac OS X.

If anyone could help in any way whatsoever, I would greatly appreciate it, and if I don’t speak to you later within this post, thank you in advance!

The Problem:

"Hello there, my name is….., currently a student of the University of Teesside.

For the past week now I have been struggling to download a student copy of Autodesk MudBox for Mac OS X, and find myself running into a number of problems along the way.

This is my second message to the support center and although I realize you may be up to your neck in messages, I hope you can reply to this a.s.a.p. as this is all becoming quite frustrating.

Ill try and guide you through my downloading process as best I can:

I navigate to "Autodesk Student" using the Google search engine and select the "Get Software" link, once on the page i navigate to the "Autodesk MudBox" tab and then "login".

Now, once i have logged in to the website the software list disappears, making it impossible to download the software.

This is where my problem is, I have attempted to use a windows computer rather than apple to somehow resolve this, although find myself in the same position.

A number of smaller problems I seem to be finding are:

1. I am told "Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email", no matter how many times I have tried to activate this, I do not receive an email.

2.When I try to navigate to the support center and attempt to use the forum as suggested, the link does not take me there, but to the "Resend activation" page.

3. Also, when writing this message I am asked above to “select product” from what appears to be a none existent drop down list, I hope this doesn’t affect the email reaching the right place too much.

I have purchased Autodesk products in 2009, and downloaded "Autodesk Maya" and "Autodesk Softimage" in the past year, without a problem.

Due to illness I am working into the summer and continuing with University work late, and this is my reasoning for my rush.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Alexander"

Look forward to hearing from the forum.

Tags (1)
39 REPLIES 39
Message 21 of 40
vplepys
in reply to: philip.s

It is ot resolved. I still get the same problem. 

Message 22 of 40
philip.s
in reply to: vplepys

Your account should be fixed now Vilius!

Message 23 of 40
LouisJang
in reply to: Gargettalex

Wow, looks like I’m not the only one here who has the exact same problem.

It says: “Your account has not been activated yet” and I can not receive the activation email. Please help.

Message 24 of 40
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: LouisJang

Hi Louis,

I have manually activated your Education Community account and you should now be able to log in. 

Reply and let me know if yu still cannot access the site. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 25 of 40
aaron_g_swift25
in reply to: LouisJang

I'm also having the same issue, it say "Your account has not been activated"

I keep refreshing my email account and I have not received the activation email.

Plus I keep clicking the "Resend email" too, and still haven't got anything yet.

Message 26 of 40
jessica.t
in reply to: aaron_g_swift25

Hi @aaron_g_swift25,

I tried searching our database for your email address but no results were found. Could you please try registering with the Education Community again? If the problem persists please contact the Education team directly by filling out this Problem Form. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 27 of 40
fedosens
in reply to: jessica.t

Hi!
I used my Education Community account successfully for a couple of years. But recently I got the same problem with my account activation.
Could you help me please?
Message 28 of 40
camilo.lemos
in reply to: fedosens

Hi @fedosens and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

You account seems active looking at our systems. Can you please clear your browser's cache and cookies, close and re-open the browser and try again?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 29 of 40
fedosens
in reply to: camilo.lemos

The problem was solved. Thank you!
Message 30 of 40
camilo.lemos
in reply to: fedosens

Glad to hear that!

Camilo Lemos

Message 31 of 40
coulsonm
in reply to: Gargettalex

I tried on 3 different browsers, I'm getting the same error "Account not activated, check your email".

My email has been verified.

Message 32 of 40
lynn_zhang
in reply to: coulsonm

Hi @coulsonm Welcome to Autodesk Community!

I have manually activated your student account and you should be receiving the notification soon. If this doesn't work, please fill out the problem form and our Edcucation Community support will be able to further assist you. Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 33 of 40
CleberWSL
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Same problem here! Can any of you guys solve that for me?

It keeps telling that my account needs to be activated, even if I've already done that.

Message 34 of 40
elpasi
in reply to: CleberWSL

I do have the same problem - it always says that my account has not been activated yet, although I did so.

Can you help, please?

Message 35 of 40
camilo.lemos
in reply to: elpasi

Hi @elpasi and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Camilo Lemos

Message 36 of 40
elpasi

Thanks a lot, Camilo!
Message 37 of 40
camilo.lemos
in reply to: elpasi

Anytime!

Camilo Lemos

Message 38 of 40

I have verified my email and it still says that my account has not been activated yet

Message 39 of 40
dribefruth

Hi Camilo, could you update mine too? Cheers, Jackson

Message 40 of 40
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: dribefruth

Hi @dribefruth,

Welcome to the Community. We've made the updates and re-synced your account as well, you should now be able to access the site. Let us know if you still can't access it. 

Thank you, 

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report