Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[HELP] Licensing screen not displaying

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Dutcher_
1535 Views, 3 Replies

[HELP] Licensing screen not displaying

Hey, I'm a student at the Technical University of Eindhoven and I've had troubles with Autocad installation (Error 2738). About two weeks ago I finally was able to install it through the Educational Master Suite of which my university gave me a licensing code (they also have a network license). However, when I start it, it does not recognise the license. This is what happens when I start up Autocad. After a while it starts checking the license and I get this:  When I click this small white screen away (through the startbar as I have Windows 7), it shows me this:  No worries, I had two ways of activating the license right? Well, yeah, but when I try to activate it. This is all it shows me:

For what I can tell everything else in Autocad works fine, it's just that I can't do anything on the license screen. Can anybody help me with what could cause this? Thanks in advance, A worried student.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
simosv
in reply to: Dutcher_

something blocking the flash to connect with the link in order to activate.. try to unable the firewalls or antivurs internet protection and that staff..

also i found this 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15102758&linkID=9240617

thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone has the desire to win, but only champions have the desire to prepare.

-Author Unknown-
Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Dutcher_

For more information on this known Autodesk Support Knowledge Base article, please follow this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

Additional discussion about this issue can be found here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Blank-Activation-Screen/td-p/2862508

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
simosv
in reply to: TravisNave

hmm Thanks for sharing.. 🙂 good for knowledge 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone has the desire to win, but only champions have the desire to prepare.

-Author Unknown-

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report