Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! I cannot install Inventor 2015. Error 1335

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
cadstd127
3594 Views, 2 Replies

HELP! I cannot install Inventor 2015. Error 1335

Hi,

I cannot install Autodesk Inventor 2015 and I keep getting the same error message everytime. I have used inventor professional 2014 with the same computer specs/on the same machine but 2015 is refusing to be installed.

This is what I get:

Error1335. The cabinet file 'Common~1.cab' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.

I get the error when Autodesk material library 2015 low image... is being installed.

Please note I am trying to install from the Autodesk website and not using any disks etc. Please see attached picture.

When I ignore the Error1335 message I get the Error2350.FDI server error. See attached picture.

I would really appreciate any help. Thanks a lot for your time.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: cadstd127

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
cadstd127
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report