Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!! error 1722 when installed 3D max2012 and Autocad 2012 in win7 32bit

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
zjqsszx10
5989 Views, 9 Replies

Help!!!! error 1722 when installed 3D max2012 and Autocad 2012 in win7 32bit

Help!!!! error 1722 when installed 3D max2012 and Autocad 2012 in win7 32bit~

I tried several times...but failed...

here is the log....

Thank you very much! 

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
zjqsszx10
in reply to: zjqsszx10

Message 3 of 10
TravisNave

If you've already got another materials library installed, remove it first.  That is where your failure exists.  You can also try installing your product without the materials library, then go back and add it afterwards.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 10
travatlanta

i have the exact same problem.. could really use some help. I've tried about 50 different ways to supposedly "fix" error 1722 with not change what so ever.

i don't know where i can find the log or i would up load it

the error occurs right after it attempts to set up or install the inventor server

please help!

Message 5 of 10
venu10.1992
in reply to: TravisNave

i too have the same problem error 1722 while installing 3ds max 2016 from the autodesk online installation.

In the installation the remaining product to install is autodesk backburner 2016.

i have no idea how to solve it.

when i open 3dx max application file a message "unable to start correctly 0xc000007b" error message pops up.

i have attached my log file please help me

Message 6 of 10
venu10.1992
in reply to: venu10.1992

please help me guys

Message 7 of 10
lynn_zhang
in reply to: venu10.1992

Hi @venu10.1992 Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Have you tried re-downloading the software with a different download method? E.g., try the browser download instead and re-install the product. Please also check below posts for possible solutions:

3DS Max 0xc00007b problem
The application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b)

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 8 of 10
y.g.tuwien
in reply to: lynn_zhang

i have the same problem and i didnt fix it. i tried all methods to fix but couldnt work.Pls can someone help me 

and here is my log text

Message 9 of 10
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: y.g.tuwien

@y.g.tuwien

Welcome to the community..

First go to the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.  Download all of the parts first and then go to your download location.  Extract (double click) part 1 and in a few seconds the extraction will start.   It will then prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk and once the extraction is finished the installation will start.   Let us know if that resolves the issue.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 10 of 10
y.g.tuwien
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

no its not still working.i need another solution asap

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report