Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
afif90
140 Views, 1 Reply

Hello guys want to know

hello,i already create ID & PASSWORD subcrition center..actually..i want downgrade my Autodesk Vault professinal 2013 to Vault Professional 2012.. the website subcrition already update?? please help me.. Thanks
Thank You&Best Regards,
Autodesk Reseller Malaysia
Mohd Afif
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: afif90

Hi afif90,

Customers on active Subscription can opt to use the older version or in your case the 2012 version and still keep the 2013 version. What you can do is to request for Previous Version via Sub Center. However note that this access is only for Contract Managers and Software Coordinators.

See steps below on how to request for Previous Version via Sub Center: 1. Sign into the Subscription Center. 
2. On the Home Page, click on the link "Contract Administration". 
3. On the Contract Administration Page, scroll to the bottom of the page
4. Click on the bottom link called "Previous Versions". 
5. If you have questions about what licenses are available for previous versions, click on the hyperlink "Eligible Product List"(pdf file)
6. To review the licenses on your subscription, please click on the hyperlink "Coverage Report" and click on your contract number to display the licenses.
7. Click the radio button next to the deployment version that you need. (Standalone or Network) and click "Continue"
8. You will be given further instructions as you progress through until you have completed the Previous Version request.
9. Your new Previous Version serial number will be sent to you via email. If you need the CD or DVD media, go back to the page where you chose your deployment option, click on the radio button for "Standalone", click on the button "Continue."   Select the radio button next to "I need a CD or DVD.".  A new window will open.  Complete and submit the form to request the media

Once your Previous Version has been approved and processed, then you can now download and activate the 2012 version.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report