Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble installing Mud box

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Fatalsiren
263 Views, 2 Replies

Having trouble installing Mud box

My is Jon and i am trying to use Mud box in my senior computer class, and i have ran into some difficulty installing it. My school has purchased Mud box 2015 for windows 7, but i have a problem i cant find a solution to. When i start to install this file from USB it starts fine (Autodesk_MBX_2015_English_French_German_Japanese_Win_64bit_dlm.sfx). After i open this file it starts to load and then open a Mud box window asking me for the product key. When i enter in the product key it accepts it and starts to install, but when it is finished it ended up installing the Autodesk application manager and Mud box is nowhere to be found on my computer. i will insert step by step screen shots of what i did. I would really like the help thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Fatalsiren

Definitely post some screen shots and your installation log.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Fatalsiren
in reply to: TravisNave

Ok so this is all im getting from the Mud Box installer. I attached the
screen shot below.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report