Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

having trouble downloading building design premium times out

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
michaeltierney
334 Views, 6 Replies

having trouble downloading building design premium times out

where can i get a dvd with buidling design premium?  connection times out and does not complete download.  thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: michaeltierney

if your on subscription: How to request product media from Subscription Center

you must be sofftware coordinator or contract manager to do this

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
philip.s

Hello Michael,

As it doesn't appear that you're attached to a subscription containing BDS / for anyone that needs media but is not on subscription, you can request a physical media shipment via the following:

How to request Autodesk product media - LINK

Message 4 of 7
michaeltierney
in reply to: philip.s

Thank you for your response.  I own building design premium for pc which use to be under subscription but have let the subscription lapse.  Probably not the wisest of things!  (I am curretly working at an office that is mac based and has autocad 2013 subscription for each of us hence my post from that account).  my issue is at home the hard drive failed and needed to be replaced.  Software needs to be installed but download repeatedly times out.  I will request media from you link.  Thanks again.

Message 5 of 7
philip.s

My pleasure and just out of curiosity, where were you downloading from and what download method were you using?

Message 6 of 7
michaeltierney
in reply to: philip.s

I went to the autodesk site, found Building Design Suite Premium 2013 and tried downloading a trial.  I assumed I could plug in my serial number and key.  Came up with a download software (not sure of the name) and I started download there.  Goes for about 10 min then disconnects.  Is there a better place to download from?

Message 7 of 7
philip.s

Another alternative would be to download directly from Matt, our Virtual Assistant. 

Check out this AutodeskHelp blog post for more info on how to access Matt.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report