Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting sketchbook pro back after format... don't have my disk anymore

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
272 Views, 1 Reply

getting sketchbook pro back after format... don't have my disk anymore

I have SBP 6.2.5.  My brother bought it for me last x-mas and i love love love love it.  Anyways my mac book pro needs to be re-formated and i dont have my original disks for SBP, they got lost in a recent move.  So i need to find out what i will need to make sure i can get SBP back after i format. ie - serial number, products key, etc.  And how i go about finding this information in the program since i dont have the disk or any of the packaging it came in.  I also have AutoCad LT 2014 for work which i was able to find the serial and product key for.  Does anyone know if that is all i need to restore AutoCad and SBP, and where i find that info in SBP?  I dont think i registered it because it is not on my autodesk account under products, only AutoCad...

Need help desperately.  Was on chat with tech support but dude just kept sending me links even though i told him my unresponsive computer wouldnt open them.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Please guys and gals I need help. I need to reformat so I can get back to work but I don't want to lose my program if I reformat and don't have the stuff I need to get it back... Serial number, product key, so on and so fourth...

I found a series of numbers in the "about sketchbook pro" button in the drop down menus but I don't know of that's what I need. It doesn't say what the numbers are just has them listed....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report