Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get message: "The Product You Are Using Is Not On Subscription."

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
markf
298 Views, 3 Replies

Get message: "The Product You Are Using Is Not On Subscription."

I have support requests, etc. and I am on subscritption.  It asks me to enter an "Alternative Contract Number."  I enter my contract number but it indicates that "the product you are using is not on subscription contract number (....).

Any thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: markf

Hi Mark,

Does this happen when you log into the Subscription Center or when you try to create a support request?

Are you using the same profile that you posted this message with? It looks like you have another email address (I'll send you a Private Message with it) that is not linked to the contract, which would explain the error message.

Message 3 of 4
joakim.juhola
in reply to: markf

Same problem here:

"The Product You Are Using Is Not On Subscription

Autodesk Subscription has determined that the product you are using is not on subscription contract number (unknown).

See the contract manager or software coordinator in your company to determine if there is an alternative contract number to use.

If you have an alternative contract number, enter it in the space below.

Enter Alternative Contract Number:"

Message 4 of 4

Dear Joakim,

Welcome to our forums.

In your case, this is due to a problem on our end. You are using the correct Subscription account, but there was an internal defect in it. I have fixed your account and I have tested it. You should now be able to access Subscription Center and all its features.

I've had to reset your password. I've just sent you a new password by e-mail.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report