Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get error msg when running Inventor 2014 installation file

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
treecatt
262 Views, 3 Replies

Get error msg when running Inventor 2014 installation file

I get an error msg stating one file is missing (see attached jpg). I have tried all three methods of installing Inventor 2014 Product Design Ultimate and have now wasted four hours attempting to install my update. From a prior thread I found this problem occurred in May 2013. Why hasn't it been fixed and how the heck do I install my update?

Daniel Schuman

treecatt@sprintmail.com

daniel.schuman@emerson.com

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
treecatt
in reply to: treecatt

Forgot to mention that I am installaing the Win 64-bit version.

Message 3 of 4
isgellma
in reply to: treecatt

Hey! I had this issue too. I managed to get around it today, but ran into an issue later on during installation. Anyways, to get both parts... Go here: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?id=19759203&siteID=123112 Then go to the bottom of the page, and click virtual agent "ask". Then "download links" -> "inventor products" -> "autodesk inventor" then if you're downloading the 64 bit versions: click on "part 1" and "part 2". Download them both, then when complete click on one so extraction can begin. 

Take care,

Ian G. 

Message 4 of 4
isgellma
in reply to: isgellma

Also. File size for part 2 is 157,912 KB and for part 1 it's 4,130,143 KB. Just in case you get a file that's like 2 gigs.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report