Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9
pb__
591 Views, 8 Replies

GBS student license

Hi

I installed Revit 2014 and 15 in both my laptop and office pc with edu license. However I still have a trial for GBS. It seems that GBS doesn't recognize my edu status in my autodesk profile. Any suggestion?

Thanks

Paolo

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
camilo.lemos
in reply to: pb__

Hi Paolo and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Did you follow all the steps mentioned on this page? Particularly, Step 2 where you need to log in to GBS using your Education Community ID?

Please, try that and let us know how it goes.

P.S: ***According to the End User License Agreement, educational licenses are to be installed on one computer only and should not be installed on business computers belonging to companies***

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 9
paolo.borin
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Dear Camilo
ok I will uninstall one in my office (both pc are my "edu" computers, I'm sorry if I forced students licenses).
Which is the page I check those steps?
Thanks

Paolo
Message 4 of 9
camilo.lemos
in reply to: paolo.borin

Paolo. thank you for your understanding!

This is the link for the page I mentioned. I've fixed my first post to also contain this link.

Thank you.

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 9
paolo.borin

I confirm I followed those steps, but unfortunately I didn't find the part "Follow the instruction to complete your profile and activate Green Building Studio services". My account was by default activated as a 30 days trail account. May I delete my actual account and then subscribe a new one with the same .edu email? How does it sound?

Message 6 of 9
camilo.lemos
in reply to: paolo.borin

Your best option would be to create an account in the Education Community using a different email address and then use that account to log in to GBS.

Could you please try that and let me know how it goes?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 7 of 9
pb__

I just created another EDU community account, and it worked out.
I really don't know what's happened with the other account..:-(
Can I continue using a Revit licensed with a serial number that doesn't match the Autodesk account to perform Cloud services (cloud render) and GBS analysis?
Message 8 of 9
jessica.t
in reply to: pb__

Hi @pb__ !

If you have specific questions regarding your accounts please feel free to reach out to the education team directly by filling out this problem form. However, I would suggest that you use the new serial number associate to your account that is working. Hope that helps!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 9 of 9
pb__
in reply to: jessica.t

Thanks Jessica
I'll contact your edu team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report