Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fusion360 trial: can't click anywhere, menus greyed out...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
reuben.telushkin
341 Views, 3 Replies

fusion360 trial: can't click anywhere, menus greyed out...

just installed the fusion360 trial, and opened the program for the first time. I see an unsaved document ready to be sketched on, but I can't click anywhere. I just get the "womp" sound. Same if I try to close the window or even quit the program. All my menus are greyed out. Am I missing something?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Otto
in reply to: reuben.telushkin

Hello reuben.telushkin and welcome to the Autodesk community!

It looks like you're seeing a grayed out button when attempting to register and activate your product. This issue typically occurs because Internet Explorer is either blocking or cannot connect to Autodesk registration servers. Access to Autodesk services is blocked by either IE, network, or proxy server security settings. The following article(s) should help you resolve the problem:

Register Today (Product Activation Wizard) blank except for two radio buttons

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 4
reuben.telushkin
in reply to: Otto

Don't think that's it, as IE has never touched this computer. I use firefox and I'm viewing my user account fine from my browser.

Message 4 of 4

Hi @reuben.telushkin Welcome to Autodesk Community!

I'd suggest you post this issue in Fusion 360 forum and let our Fusion 360 experts help you. Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report