Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Jivartsstudio
225 Views, 1 Reply

From mac to Pc

Hi

Having a mager issue with my Lic, I have been using Maya on Mac then I decide to Bootcamp windows use some of the differant features.

I tranfered my lic from my mac laptop Back to autodesk and re-enstalled it on bootcamp windows version all was good and it worked!

Then I wanted quicker access to windows and mac and put Parralles on then when I tried to open May 2015 it said there was a license error.

so I get this message : 

Reactivation Limit Reached
You have already activated your product on the maximum number of computers permitted by your license.

If you are experiencing a technical problem that requires you to reactivate your product, then please contact your support provider or visit www.autodesk.com/activationhelp.

Please click here to launch our virtual agent and to automatically activate your license. You will be asked for your serial number, request code and contact information. If the information provided matches our records, then you will receive a new activation code immediately.

(Error: 10)

so Then I tried getting an avtivations code but when trying to enter my serial number that was stuck and past direct from Autodesk subscrition I now get this message : Your product cannot be registered in Australia. (7)

and I brought my software on the australian Autidesk price I know because I paid what Australian pay!

Now I can not use maya2015 either on my Macbook pro or my Windows Bootcamp. Can some please help me with this Frustrating Postion!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: Jivartsstudio

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report