Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE DOWNLOAD-ASKS ME FOR SERIAL NUMBER??

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
nnasiru
1828 Views, 4 Replies

FREE DOWNLOAD-ASKS ME FOR SERIAL NUMBER??

I downloaded MEP 2012, as a standalone, for a product trial, and the software is asking me for a serial number/product key. What do I do?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Keith.Brown
in reply to: nnasiru

I believe that if you put in all zeros for the serial number then the product key will gray out and you will be able to install.

Message 3 of 5
arlinpega.bibat

Hi nnasiru:

Keith is correct. You will have to put in 000-00000000. Are you still having issues with it?  Let us know so we may assist you.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 4 of 5
kyle.kukuk

I have downloaded the free version of Civil 3D 2012.  Entering all zeros for the serial number has not worked for me. It says this serial number is not valid.  I made sure i checked the free trial version during the installation.  Any help for this? 

Message 5 of 5
bielskj
in reply to: kyle.kukuk

Hi Kyle.kukk,

You shouldn't have to add any serial numbers when running a trial version of the software.  All you have to do is choose try on the activation screen.  Please look at the attached screen shot to see where you have to click.  Please let me know if this works for you.

Lucio.Bielski
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report