Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot to tranfer my licence back to work this morning

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
martin
334 Views, 2 Replies

forgot to tranfer my licence back to work this morning

hi, i have a copy of acad 2013. i work from home some days. i tranfer my licence. all works ok. this morning i forgot to do the transfer from home to work. bum i said. i didnt want to drive home again so asked a friend to pop in and do the transfer. phew.

my question is could you make a setting where the licence is forced to be exported remotely? some thing on the transfer window to kill the licence where ever it is and bring to the owner where ever he/she is?

must be other oldies like me who forget thing most of the time!

cheers Mart

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: martin

The license agreement allows for both of your locations to be activated so you don't have to keep moving the license.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
emily.xu
in reply to: martin

Hello, Mart

From this solution, the partion 'what if I use more than one computer to do my work?' says you can use your software when you away your work location and active it on a second computer. Follow this to active your product at home, so you do not need to transfer the license.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report