Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

FLEXnet Licensing error:-97,121

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
hardware
1151 Views, 1 Reply

FLEXnet Licensing error:-97,121

Supported Product : Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014

Problem : License Problem

1. Fl

Supported Product : Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014

Problem : License Problem

1. FlexNet License Finder dialog 

2. I Give name my computer name

3. Press Next

But

Not Generate License Show an Error like

"Networking Error : Server ("Dell") not responding. Please connect systems Administrator for assistance.

NB : Inform you that this computer is Standalone PC Connected with internet but not Connected with network server.

4. When I Import License file then show this Licensing Error " A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager."

"If you are still unable to access a license, contact your system administrator" Error [-15.570.0]

exNet License Finder dialog 

2. I Give name my computer name

3. Press Next

But

Not Generate License Show an Error like

"Networking Error : Server ("Dell") not responding. Please connect systems Administrator for assistance.

NB : Inform you that this computer is Standalone PC Connected with internet but not Connected with network server.

4. When I Import License file then show this Licensing Error " A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager."

"If you are still unable to access a license, contact your system administrator" Error [-15.570.0]

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: hardware

Have you set up your license manager?  And if so, is it set up on your computer?

It could be an IPv6 issue. 

For more information about Network License Manager connectivity issues and IPv6, please see my discussion post here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Network-License-Error-1-5-15-and-IPv6/td-p/2982...

For a Quick-Start Guide on configuring the Autodesk License Manager, please see my post for further information:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Quick-Start-Guide-for-Configuring-LMTOOLS/m-p/3...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report