Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexnet Licensing Error -5,222

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
jeffshowers5910
2957 Views, 9 Replies

Flexnet Licensing Error -5,222

I just downloaded the upgrade to Alias Surface 2013 and replaced my license file on the server. I receive a license error on the workstation of -15.570.10035 and it will not get a license. I tried the license parser and it shows my file is good for 2013 but it will not open. When I look at the server it shows "Users of CatV5DCf: Cannot get users of CatV5DCf: No such feature exists.

Feature: 85300SURFST_F

License Path:27000@myserver

FLEXnet licensing error: -5,222

If anyone could assist it would be appreciated.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Did you reread the license file?  -5 means the product doesn't exist.  Does your status enquiry show the license available?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 10

Hello, Yes I did restart the server then did a reread. No the license is not showing available when I do a status inquiry. Thanks DISCLAIMER: This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited. Faurecia does not guarantee the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable if the message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.
Message 4 of 10

Then it is not going to work.  Stop the service then repath to the correct *new* license file on the Config Services tab.  Save, the start the license service again.  Do another status enquiry.  Post the the results.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 10
DarrenP
in reply to: jeffshowers5910

did you generate a license file for 2013?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 10
jeffshowers5910
in reply to: DarrenP

Yes after the reread did not work I requested a new license file, then went to http://licenseparser.com and checked it and it showed a valid license for 2010,2011,2012, and 2013. I then installed the new file, started the server, reread the file, and did a status inquiry and it does not show 2013 but instead the -5,222 error. DISCLAIMER: This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited. Faurecia does not guarantee the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable if the message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.
Message 7 of 10
DarrenP
in reply to: jeffshowers5910

that doesn't make any sense

something else is going on then

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 8 of 10
TravisNave
in reply to: DarrenP

Agreed.  You are obviously not pointing to the correct file in the saved service.  Remove the service and then redo it all.  Save.  Start. 

Post your status enquiry results here with CTRL+C CTRL+P.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 9 of 10

I have combined my entire Alias license file with my AutoCad license file and configured only one service. It appears to be working now.

Message 10 of 10

That's how it is done, son!  Don't forget to mark the thread as solved.  Thanks!

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report