Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLEXnet Licensing error:-125,147

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
david.lau
4782 Views, 8 Replies

FLEXnet Licensing error:-125,147

When using an network version of an Autodesk product,  you may see this error:  FLEXnet Licensing error:-125,147.

1. This error can be safely ignored!

2. This message is generated by going into the Lmtools Utility > Server Diags tab > Perform Diagnostics button.

3. Basically, the core funtionality of licensing is provided by Flexera.  Autodesk has customized the licensing scheme by using a PACKAGE line in the license file.   The Server Diag tab only knows core Flexera functionality (i.e. FEATURE, INCREMENT) and therefore will error out with these PACKAGE lines.

4.  You will be able to view the contents of your Network license file using this website: www.licenseparser.com.
Some additional posts that refer to this topic are below:

David Lau
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

I have this error. I bought a network subscription a month ago for 1 seat. I then bought another network seat yesterday. I added the INCREMENT part to the .lic file and restarted the LMTools server. I am not able to have 2 users in AutoCAD 2016 at the same time, it keeps telling me i have run out of seats althought I now have 2 purchased.

Message 3 of 9
DarrenP
in reply to: RiseBakingCompany

both license files need to be generated on the same day and combined

thats why flex lm is only seeing 1 license

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 9
RiseBakingCompany
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks! How can i confirm that LMtools is reading the .lic file correctly and providing me with 2 available seats?

Message 5 of 9
DarrenP

run a status enquiry on flex LM

by going to the server status tab in Flex LM

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 9
RiseBakingCompany

Thanks. I did that and I only see a qty of 1 on several lines items. Should it say qty of 2, or since I have separate license numbers that it will only say qty of 1 but it will be listed twice?

Message 7 of 9
DarrenP

its going to say to 1 since it only reads the latest license generated it ignores anything else

you will need to regenerate both license files the same day so Flex LM will see 2 instead of 1

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 8 of 9
RiseBakingCompany

Darren,

Thanks for sticking with me. I went in an regerneated both licenses today. I generated the first license and saved that .lic file to my desktop. I generated the second one (as I didn't see a way to place 2 serial numbers in one gernation), saved that .lic file to my desktop. I then copied the Incrament part from lic 2 into lic one and saved it as combined.lic 

I then placed that file on my server and told LMTools to re-read the license file. I also stopped and started the licenses manager.

What am I missing?

Message 9 of 9
DarrenP

you need to copy the package and Increment

read this guide

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/combining-license-files-for-subscription-and-no...

DarrenP

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report