Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Pat_McNutt
1452 Views, 4 Replies

Flexnet license error

I have a flexnet license error #125,147 how do you fix this?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: Pat_McNutt

Could be a bad license file.  Where are you getting this error?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
Pat_McNutt
in reply to: TravisNave

When I perform a server diagnostics from Flexlm
Message 4 of 5
DarrenP

it can be ignored: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/FLEXnet-Licensing-error-125-147/td-p/2971442

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave

Oh, that's fine.  You only have a problem if your license manager is not working and you cannot get licenses.  You can ignore almost anything in those diagnostics screens.  In fact, in all my years I have never even used that tab for any kind of troubleshooting. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report