Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexnet License error -97,121

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Tahini
1360 Views, 5 Replies

Flexnet License error -97,121

6 or more users suddenly could not obtain a license for AutoCAD today. 

To my knowledge nothing had changed on the server or with the license file to cause this.

I checked the Hostname and ethernet address and they match what is in the license file.

I upgraded to the 11.11 version of FlexNet.

Not sure where else I should be looking.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tanya

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: Tahini

can you run a status inquiry on flex lm?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
ankushvedautodesk

Could you share your license file in a private message?
Message 4 of 6
AnkushVed

Could you share your license file in a private message?

Ankush Ved
Product Manager, Autodesk Licensing
Message 5 of 6
TravisNave

I suspect the 11.11 version of FlexLM.  Especially if you are using Server 2008 R2 or newer. 

Try the 11.7 adskflex.exe vendor daemon file that I attached in a follow-up message in this thread:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Autodesk-Network-License-Manager-2014/m-p/38199...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 6
mohan_s

Hi kindly refer the link given below were you will find all explanation of FLEXNET error codes, it might help you solve the issue. I encountered a same issue to one of my client and found that for some reason LMGRD excecutable was not loaded in to memory also at onother customers palce LMGRD was not present in the NLM program filder. In both cases i reinstalled application and added the NLM program folder in antivirus exclusion list with the subfolder options on.

Link

http://www.gtx.com/support/faqs/license/acresso/FLEXnet_Licensing_Error_Codes.asp

REgards

Mohan Suryawanshi-AE

Best Regards,
Mohan Suryawanshi

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report