Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filling information problem

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
seatpiseth
4731 Views, 11 Replies

Filling information problem

Is there anyone got in trouble with filling information problem. I'm here in Cambodia, and the product is not available to activate. It ask me to fill information, but there was an error in the Street Address box. It pop-up a message that I've fill incorrect(s) or unformatted characters.

Can anyone tell me what should I do ?

Thanks

Piseth SEAT

Tags (1)
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
TravisNave
in reply to: seatpiseth

Did you purchase the appropriate product for your region legally?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 12
seatpiseth
in reply to: TravisNave

I sing up with Student Option and i get Serial Number plus Produc Key. 

Message 4 of 12
philip.s

seatpiseth,

Have you tried editing the street address / removing any invalid characters that might be blocking the activation process?

Message 5 of 12
seatpiseth
in reply to: philip.s

yeah ! I've done many times, and I just simply fill it with "21c" . But it still pop-up an error message. 😞

Message 6 of 12
philip.s

Can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your full address and serial number.

Message 7 of 12
RohanB

I am facing the same problem. I am merely entering the Street address as Jwalamukhi Hostel, i.e. all text entries. It says the entry is not in the cotrrect format or contains invalid characters.

Please help

Message 8 of 12
philip.s
in reply to: RohanB

Hello Rohan,

Do you have an alternate address that can be used? If not can you send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and full address?

Message 9 of 12
faizanmohd
in reply to: philip.s

I am facing the same problem. 

Philips, Can you help me too?

Message 10 of 12
philip.s
in reply to: faizanmohd

Hello @faizanmohd!

This one appears to be associated with an issue that needs manual correction on our end. To do so, can you please contact our License Assistance Team for direct support if you're still in need?

To find self-service solutions or reach us via Chat for Activation and Licensing Help:
Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance. 

Message 11 of 12

i have the same problem 😞

Message 12 of 12

me too 😞

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report