Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File size with download manager

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jtwalker1
483 Views, 4 Replies

File size with download manager

I am downloading Product Design Suite Premium,  the website says the file size is like 14 gig, but when download manager starts it is like 31.9 gig.  How big should this thing be.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: jtwalker1

Hi jtwalker1,

we are aware of the difference in file sizes being shown on the downloads section of the Subscription Center and in our Download Manager. We are working to correct the information and we apologize for the confusion.

The correct download size for Product Design Suite Premium 2013 is 14.1 Gb.

Please do not hesitate to come back to us if you need more information or please hit the "Accept as Solution" button if my post answers your questions completely.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 5
mward
in reply to: jtwalker1

This problem still persists. I am downloading Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium Spanish 2013 Win 64 which officially occupies 13.5 GB as per your download page but download manager reports 30.8 GB.

Since Internet connection is very slow the difference in size worries me. 

Will the download finish at 13.5 GB or will it go on until 30.8 GB?

When can you fix it?

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: mward

Hi mward and welcome to the community.

The total download size of the Product Design Suite Premium Spanish 64 bits is 13.5 gigabytes. However, this download comprises 4 compressed files that, when extracted, reach 30 gigabytes. The Autodesk Download Manager automatically extracts the files while downloading so, in reality, you are downloading 13.5 gigabytes and the download manager then proceeds to extract them.

I'm posting below the 4 individual files if you prefer to download them one by one. Please, note that these links are only valid for 48 hours and will expire once this time has passed:

Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium - Spanish - 64 bits:

Part I - 3.7 Gb

Part II - 3.7 Gb

Part III - 3.7 Gb

Part IV - 2.3 Gb

Please, let me know if you have any more questions!

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 5
mward
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thanks for prompt reply and clarification. Best regards Miguel __________________________________________________________________ La informaci?n contenida en este mensaje es confidencial, y puede ser usada exclusivamente por aquellas personas a las cuales est? dirigida, dentro de los l?mites establecidos para su uso. Si este mail es recibido por error, agradeceremos a su receptor tenga a bien informar esa circunstancia al emisor, dirigiendo el mensaje a la direcci?n de correo electr?nico que lo haya remitido. En tal hip?tesis, adem?s, se solicita no copie ni revele el mensaje, como as? tampoco divulgue su contenido a terceras partes, para evitar un eventual comportamiento il?cito. Las opiniones contenidas en este mensaje son exclusivas de su emisor y no representan necesariamente la opini?n de la empresa. The information contained in this message is confidential, and is intended exclusively for the individuals who have been specifically addressed, considering the limitations established for its use. If this mail is received by error, please inform the sender and return the message to the email address that had sent it. In such case, please do not copy or disclose the message or its contents to any third party in order to avoid any unlawful conduct. The statements included in this message belong only to the sender and do not necessarily constitute the company s view.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report